Are you passionate about helping businesses grow using Google search? Do you have experience building and optimizing online marketing campaigns? Are you ready for a new adventure? If so, we are looking for you!
Risely (https://riselymarketing.com) is a fast growing digital marketing agency looking for an SEO Manager to help us continue our incredible growth. The team is 100% remote and this role is available to anyone in North America.
This is a full-time role with lots of growth potential for the right candidate. The compensation will depend on experience and background. You can work from anywhere in the U.S.
The SEO Manager will be responsible for helping our clients grow using Google including:
- Creating new SEO programs for small to medium sized businesses across North America
- Post and schedule ongoing content and landing page optimizations
- Optimizing existing websites including meta data, landing pages, and images and videos
- Working to improve Core Web Vitals signals including page load speeds and code quality
- Setup goals and keyword tracking software to ensure end-to-end reporting and analysis
- Performing on-page website audit and providing optimization recommendations
- Building sophisticated outreach, guest blog, PR, and link building campaigns
- Provide monthly reporting on client activity and growth
This role involves everything from setting up Google Analytics to on-page and off-page optimizations:
- Great time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Experience managing and updates websites
- Understanding of online marketing and SEO
- Ability to create reporting based on KPIs and goals
- Knowledge of tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and SEMrush
- Familiarity with project management tools like Trello and Asana
- Passion for learning and growth