Title: Marketing Account Manager
Reports to: CEO
Location: Dallas-Ft. Worth
Risely is a cutting-edge digital marketing agency specializing in website design, local SEO, and online advertising. We help local businesses drive real lead generation results through online marketing. This allows local business owners to increase their revenue and impact their community in a positive way. We are based in Dallas-Fort Worth, with a remote team across the U.S., Europe, and Asia.
We are looking for a passionate and client-facing person to join the team as an Account Manager. This role calls for an individual who thrives in building and maintaining client relationships. From onboarding new clients and delivering insightful monthly reports to identifying potential upgrade opportunities, the Account Manager will be pivotal in ensuring our clients are always a step ahead in the digital realm. The role will directly support a group of 25-50 clients across the United States and Canada.
Client Relationship Management:
- Facilitate the smooth onboarding of new clients, ensuring their goals, deliverables, and requirements are not only met but exceeded.
- Serve as the primary contact for our clients, consistently checking in, resolving queries, and ensuring unparalleled satisfaction.
- Organize and lead monthly touchpoint meetings, taking feedback and keeping clients abreast of their campaign performances.
Monthly Analysis & Reporting:
- Craft comprehensive monthly reports that detail campaign metrics (leads from phone calls and website forms), keyword rankings, and other relevant insights.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team to ensure tracking and reporting is accurate and aligned with the clients goals.
- Offer actionable recommendations inspired by report analyses to further client growth and engagement with Risely.
Upsell & Retention:
- Maintain great relationships with clients to ensure a long-term focus and commitment to their success.
- Leverage data and insights to pinpoint upsell or cross-sell opportunities, focusing on new services or new markets to expand into.
- Stay conversant with Risely’s latest offerings and recommend them to clients.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- Experience as an Account Manager, or any similar role that’s client-facing.
- Experience with Google Workspace, Google Analytics, and SEMrush, or similar software platforms and cloud-based technologies.
- An analytical mind that can decipher data and translate it into growth strategies.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- A passion for organization, multitasking, and meeting tight deadlines.
- A desire to contribute to the growth of local businesses in an ever-evolving landscape.